Datec Information communication Technology (ICT) Education program is tailored to prepare participants for employment and /or continuing education opportunities in the field of ICT. This program is delivered in partnership with leading education providers.
This is delivered through technical instruction in the class room, experimental education in the labs and mapped to industry/skill certification. ICT education programs also encourage and promote teamwork, lifelong learning, hands-on-experience, ethical behavior, and communication skills.
Explore the wide range of Academic , Corporate and Business Skills offerings from Datec.
Our training experts are also happy to tailor courses to suit your company’s requirements and participants’ prior knowledge and skills.
Enrol, Enhance your Skills, Excel and Get Ahead!
The below are the Academic courses offered by Datec.
- Advanced Professional Diploma in IT
- Diploma in Server & Network Administration
- Diploma in Database Administration
- Diploma in Software Development
- Diploma in Software & Android Application Development
The enrolments for class room bassed training are out of Port Moresby and Lae.
* Advance Professional Diploma in IT is also offered through Distance learning mode.
Our courses are designed as per International Standards and Vendors such as CompTIA, Microsoft, ORACLE, CISCO, etc and recognised by New Horizons USA and accredited by UNITECH Lae.
If you are any where in Papua New Guinea you can study from your home with the Tablet or PC loaded with the APDIT Training Course…
Enrol, study at your own PACE and PHASE…Get Ahead!
- CISCO: We offer the best of CCNA and CCNP trainings to not only upgrade the knowledge and also reinforce hands-on-skills enablement
- Microsoft: We offer the best of Desktop, Server and Virtualisation trainings
- VMware: Support your company’s virtualisation strategy with VMware training. As VMware’s training providers, we offer a full suite of courses in VMware vCloud, VMware View and VMware vSphere training.
- Oracle: Expand your business with a broad portfolio of database products, while discovering new insights from various data sources. By investing in Oracle Database Training, learn how this technology enables your business to consolidate onto database clouds and engineering systems.
- ITIL: ITIL (IT infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Use ITIL as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
- PMP: Gold standard of project management certification. Recognised and demanded by organisations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
- Information Security: is committed to setting strict security standards that any organisation can implement. It offers a host of security training courses to prepare tomorrows Cyberwarriors with the right mix of skill.
Professional Development Programs that Datec delivers include:
- Diploma in Project management
- Job Skills Training
- IT Leadership Training
- Basic Employment skills Training
- Supervisory Skills
- Time Management
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Building
- Cultural Change
- Change Management
- Learning Management Systems
- Training Needs and Analysis
- Project Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Quality Management
- Environmental Management
- OH&S Awareness
- Safety Officer Level 1, 2 & 3
- First Aid